Facebook has released the new redesigned newsfeed with larger images and different news. The emphasis here is with regard to visual contents such as photos, videos etc. The rollout will happen today starting with business members and brands and slowly moving to each and every member within the next 3 to 4 weeks. These changes will affect all platforms web, mobile and tablets. According to facebook, the interface will be common to each of these platforms and will reduce clutter and bring in more focus.
You can now use google search to list down top attractions in a city using google search. Here’s how to do it. Bring up google search and search for the phrase “Things to do in City”. Also you can pin point the search query to target a purticular city. For eg : “Things to do in Los Angles” . This would bring up a visual search results in google that includes historical monuments, gardens, parks and other popular toursist attractions.
Here’s a list of beautiful new year images, graphics and wallpapers for free downloadable from file sharing sites. Awesome pics..
http://www.filesonic.com/file/3447472945 - Huge collection of christmas and new year images
http://hotfile.com/dl/20321487/0abac27/merry.animations.www.dl4all.com.rar.html - 2012 New Year Animation Gif collection
If you are looking for free web templates of professional web templates for your home page..here are a few websites to help you out…
http://www buytemplates.net - you have free download here, but templates are very professional in this website.
http://www freewebsitetemplates.com - lots of templates available.
Most facebook user per country statistics for 200 countries are provided by socialbakers.com website. As expected United States toped the list, followed by Indonesia and India respectively in the first, second and third spots. The top 10 facebook user countries are as follows based on the past 6 months statistics :-
1. United States
4. United Kingdom
1) Wash your hands always
2) Get rid of cloth handkershiefs
3) Don’t touch your face
4) Use disinfectants at home and work
5) Use paper cups in the bathroom
6) Don’t cover your sneezes and coughs with your hands
7) Don’t share your toothbrush
Chaneg towels often when there’s a cold or flu in the house
9) Keep the sick room healthy
10) Humidify your surroundings
11) Drink plenty of fluids
12) Use a saline nasal spray
13) Breath through your nose, not your mouth
14) Dab unmedicated petroleum jelly in each nostril
15) Take a sauna
Following are eight procedural and organizational issues that you need to address to plan and hold effective meetings.
1) Frequency : How often a group meets largely depends on the number of problems needed to be addressed along with the complexity of the problems. If you are holding a meeting strictly for the purpose of communicating information, once is enough unless you run into problems that were not anticipated. If you plan on holding multiple meetings, meet at the same time and on the same day of each week to assure consistent participation.
Here are five house rules to curb sibling tiffs. Each rule must be enforced consistently for results.
1. No yelling. Family members must use calm voices only—no yelling allowed. If talks get heated, anyone can make a “time-out” hand sign hinting that he needs to cool down.
2. No taking without asking. Permission of the owner must be granted before borrowing, using, or taking property. (This is a major cause of sibling conflict, especially with tweens.)